Shop Apple Macbook Air Core i5 13-inch Laptop 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) Silver
- PERFORMANCE: 1.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz, the MacBook Air gets the job done ultrafast no matter the task.
- STORAGE: The provided 256GB SSD storage is up to 17x faster than a 5400-rpm laptop hard drive. The MacBook Air flash storage also allows for up to 12 hours of unplugged power efficiency. Includes 8GB of memory.
- GRAPHICS: MacBook Air displays Intel HD Graphics 6000 all on a 13.3 Inch retina display with a 1440 x 900 pixel resolution.
- POWER: Utilize Apple apps and features such as Siri, Finder, Spotlight, Photos, iMovie, Garage Band, Safari, iTunes, Keynote, Pages, Numbers, Messages and more. Pair your Mac system with other Apple devices for seamless use.
- CONNECT: Connected by a Thunderbolt 2 port, MacBook Air also features two USB 3 ports so you can go from laptop to workstation with a just a few connections.
- Max Memory: 8 GB
This is my first Apple laptop and it is a good one. Seems to last forever on the battery, quick and very functional. A little while getting used to it (versus Windows), but all-in-all a great piece of machinery. I am very pleased with this purchase.
Took a while to bite the bullet and invest in a Mac as they are rather pricey. I am so glad that I did though! I just love this laptop. It’s so lightweight and the battery lasts a full day so I don’t have to drag a charger around with me. I have used laptops for years and this is the first one that I have found that is truly portable.
If you are wanting a good laptop to take with you to school, work or the local coffee shop, I would recommend picking this one. Even if you are new to Mac as the operating system is easy to pick up on.